The First Kirov Clock Plant was evacuated from Moscow to Zlatoust in the autumn of 1941. The installation of equipment started at the end of November. The fist production was produced on the 25th of December 1941.
This day is the date of foundation of the plant.
After the war the plant began to produce devices for peaceful needs. Fist of all the history of Zlatoust Clock Plant every decade of has been marked by development and production of new types of devices.
The 50-s years. Special watches for blind persons were designed (the factory has been production the watches till 60-s). Curvemeters (map measures), various watches and clocks, relays for washing machines were produced.
The 60-s years. The plant took part in the international exhibition in Montreal (in 1967). Curve tracers and relays were given the "top"-quality mark "Q" by the State Certificate Board and "the Gosstandart". The first industrial series of stopwatches were designed for measuring time intervals. They were stopwatches of the 2nd accuracy class and could summarize time intervals.
The 70-s years. The plant began to produce timers. New models of clocks were developed during those years. One of the first soviet electronic stopwatches with numerical indexes were designed at the Zlatoust clock plant. Devices for measuring of pulse rate and breath frequency (СДП -70) were developed on the basis of this stopwatch.
The 80-s years. The new model of stopwatch with shock resistance of balance and 30 minute relays were designed. The factory started production of cyclic time relays (RVTS). The new clock model (ЧБН-160) has been produced. This model was awarded the silver medal at the VDNH (All-Union Exhibition of Achievements National Economy in Moscow).
All the following years the plant continued to improve its production. The plant designed switchers for electric stoves and new models of time relays and clocks. The factory still are the only manufactures of mechanical stopwatches in Russia and exports them in 12 foreign Countries. The plant took part in international exhibitions and fairs. The plant was given the certificate of Russian Federation "The Leader of Russian Economy". In February of 2000 the lant was given The Golden Prize of "The Best Trade Mark" - the prize of the new millennium, and the prize "For Technique and Quality".
Our shops- distributors:
1). In the Taiwan and Asian – “ Ruble international Co., ltd “ ( Taiwan).
Phone: 886-928 – 279 – 147
2). In Europe - “Russishe Sammleruhren” ( Germany )
Phone: 498 949001117
Zlatoust Clock Factory